I was recently interviewed by Priyanka Khandalkar in the podcast Show Up with Priyanka. We had a lively conversation about building, growing and scaling businesses with intentional and authentic leadership.Show Up with Priyanka is a show that explores the failures, pitfalls, challenges, and trials and tribulations of entrepreneurs and CEOs and how they overcame them. It gives practical ways to show up and stay in the game.We discussed some of the following topics:
- How I started seven different businesses and the Aha moments that led me to sell three of these businesses.
- How I used the power of Intentions to sell my first business at $100 million.
- Why I don’t believe entrepreneurs should wrap themselves in the Mission, Vision and Values for their business success.
- How some autobiographies influenced my entrepreneurial journey.
- Blitzscale Wizardry: how to only work 5 hours a day with no employees & live a life you love.
If you enjoyed the interview, please do me a favor and leave a comment to let me know what part made the biggest impact for you.Cheers,Trev
PS. Discover How Science + Magic…Can Radically Improve your Results in Life and Business