I spent an afternoon chatting with Brian K. Wright on his podcast, Success Profiles Radio. We had a great conversation. He seemed very open to my ideas and positively impacted by my story. The time went by flying.Success Profile Radio is the program for you if you have ever wondered if there is more to life than you are currently living. Each week, they explore different aspects of success and how to apply them to your life.
Some of the topics we discussed:
- Why I became an entrepreneur and what surprised me the most in this journey of entrepreneurship.
- My rock bottom moments in life and greatest challenges in building a business.
- My favorite country to travel.
- Why 82% of all startups fail and the importance of exit strategies.
- The surprising place where I find my best business ideas.
- The importance of intuition and using the power of intentions.
- The Hub Model and working 5 hours a day with no employees.
If you enjoyed it, please leave a comment and share with me what part made the most significant impact on you.Cheers,Trev
PS. Discover How Science + Magic…Can Radically Improve your Results in Life and Business