I was recently interviewed by Tom Bentey on his podcast Tom Bentey Media. The interview is available in an audio-only version and a YouTube episode. Since Tom is an actor, we had some great conversations about films, which hasn’t happened in other interviews.Tom is passionate about the arts, health and wellness, sports, entrepreneurship, culture, education and self-improvement. On his podcast, Tom Bentey Media, he hopes to share his passions with you to progress together and attain fulfillment.
Some of the topics we discussed:
- How I built seven successful companies and the business model I used.
- Why coming up with winning ideas will start your entrepreneurial journey.
- My career as a screenwriter and what my latest movie’s subject taught me about life.
- Best practices for taking your company to the next level using your own thoughts to bring real positivity into your life.
- The 5-Hour Work Day and how to proactively schedule/organize your day.
If you enjoyed it, please leave a comment and share with me what part made the most significant impact on you.Cheers,Trev
PS. Discover How Science + Magic…Can Radically Improve your Results in Life and Business