I was recently a guest on the podcast The Entrepreneur Way. Neil Ball interviewed me, and we had a lot of fun. He had some great and thoughtful questions to ask me.
The Entrepreneur Way is a podcast about the entrepreneurs’ journey: the vision, mindset, commitment, sacrifice, failures, and successes. It unlocks and shares the secrets of successful entrepreneurs.Some of the topics we discussed:
- How I grew up living in poverty and the difficulties I overcame.
- How I created seven successful companies and easily exited 3 of them with a huge profit.
- How biographies have helped inspire me to become who I am.
- Thinking backwards and thinking big to bring our success to the present moment.
- Setting intentions and overcoming doubts.
If you enjoyed it, please leave a comment and share with me what part made the most significant impact on you.Cheers,Trev
PS. Discover How Science + Magic…Can Radically Improve your Results in Life and Business