Wyatt Graves recently interviewed me on his show, The Mentee Podcast. The main premise of the podcast is based on what Jim Rohn said: “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” If you’re interested in upgrading your five and living “The Good Life,” then this podcast is for you.The Mentee Podcast is a show where you learn from world-class Mentors who share behind-the-scenes strategies that will help you level up your life and business.Here are some power takeaways from our conversation:
- Put positive intentions into the universe, so good things come your way.
- Concentrate on your desired outcome because your thoughts are made up of energy.
- By transforming yourself into the best version of yourself, your business will too.
- Make use of the resources and tools available to overcome fear and achieve self-growth.
- Indecision causes life’s frustration.
If you enjoyed it, please leave a comment and share with me what part made the most significant impact on you.Cheers,Trev
PS. Discover How Science + Magic…Can Radically Improve your Results in Life and Business