Josh Felber on Making Bankrecently interviewed me. We had a great conversation about how I have built over $600 million worth of companies without any employees, and scaling quickly, among other subjects.Using his experiences as a father of 3 ambitious children and 30+ years as a serial entrepreneur, Josh has crafted unique and powerful strategies for successfully managing Faith, Family, Fitness, and Entrepreneurship.He has created the system for an integrated life complete with TIME freedom, and tens of thousands of his “parent-preneurs” would agree. Josh’s strategies and systems have been changing people’s lives and giving them back their most valuable resource… TIME.Making Bank uncovers the success strategies and mindset of the top 1% so you can amplify and transform your life and business.Here are just a few of the topics we covered:
- How I started my first company with $200 and grew it up to over $100 million without employees.
- Why entrepreneurs are really just real-world wizards.
- How you can trick your brain into heading in a successful direction.
- How to think bigger and grow big quickly.
- Why I urge the audience to embrace traits and learn from the women in their lives.
- I explain what my day looks like and how much I get done in 5 hours a day.
And much more.You can listen to the interview here.If you enjoyed it, please do me a favor and leave a comment to let me know what part made the biggest impact for you.Cheers,Trev
PS. Do you want to COMMIT to the Change you Desire?If you’ve been thinking about joining Transformation or the Guild, this month would be a wonderful month to do so.
Why?Because I’m hosting a 3-Day Commitment to Change Ritual Experience for Guild Members only from May 18th to 20th.The Commitment to Change exercise is not at all easy and has to be undertaken in a ritualistic manner. We’ll talk about the challenge of accepting inevitable change, how to decide what to commit to, and how to make that covenant with your consciousness.